Welcome to your weekly escape room rumour round up packed full of new games, venues and media mentions.
This site is always on the look out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- West Midlands
- Ex(c)iting Game is set to open a new venue in Birmingham
- South East England
- Real Life Games in Ramsgate are set to open with their first game entitled Extinction.
- Other World Escapes, the Southampton based company, open their first game, Mayan
- Elusion Rooms, also based in Southampton, open their doors this week with The Pandora Heist
- The Travelling Puzzle Emporium is a new mobile escape room company
- Pirates of the Stormy Seas is opening at Escape Kent
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Biohazard is opening at Norris Box
- South West England
- Bristol has been in want of another venue since Fathom Escape closed early last year. The good news is that a new company has finally arrived: Riddlr. They’ve got three games to entertain you, Prison State, The Brunel Enigma and Zombie Apocalypse
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North West England
- The Dungeons opened their escape room last week. Exciting to see Merlin, the theme park group, open up a permanent escape room.
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!