Welcome to your weekly escape room rumour round up packed full of new games, venues and media mentions.
This site is always on the look out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
Quietening down for the summer?
- North East England
- The Locked Door in Aberdeen have opened their second game, Raiders.
- South East England
- If you’re going to the Stay Wild Festival near Southampton that takes place on 9/10th September then you’ll have the chance to take part in a child-friendly escape room experience.
- It’s been around for a few weeks but I hadn’t noticed till now – Abducted Live have opened a second experience at their venue in Hastings.
- East of England
- West Midlands
- Could this be the biggest escape room ever run in the UK? Xscape Now helped the International Centre set up the event over the 15,000m² venue.
- North West England
- The Missing opened at Escapism Chester recently.
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!