Welcome to your weekly escape room rumour round-up with updates on new games, venues and media mentions.
This site is always on the look-out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- The big news this week is the announcement of the first UK escape room conference in Nottingham. Tickets are on sale and running out fast so if you’re an owner then I’d recommend you get in and book!
- It’s not really news but this site’s detailed escape room listing has now been upgraded to include information about duplicate games. Hover over the duplicate icon () and you’ll get information about where else the game is present in the UK including alternative names. Remember that there are now region specific pages too – follow the links from the top of the page.
- North East England
- East of England
- First mention of a new escape room in East Anglia. Escape Rooms Suffolk is set to open in Bury St Edmonds with a single room – no date as yet.
- South East England
- Escape Plan opens a new game this week – Battle for Britain
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- North West England
- Lucardo close Contamination this week.
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!