Greetings from Nottingham where the Escape Room Industry Conference is taking place today. Exciting though that is, it’s no excuse to skip letting you know about all the news in the UK and Ireland escape room industry!
This site is always on the look-out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Escape London – Shadwell opened with two games: Witchcraft and Wizardry and Anarchy of the Seas
- A brand new game is opening in southwest Wales. Tenby’s Great Escape launches with a single game: Captain’s Treasure Room .
- Escape Dundee opened recently with Contagion the first game out of the starting gate and two more games following this week: Da Vinci and Witchcraft and Wizardry
- A one month pop up has appeared in Ireland. The Hillside Haunting is located in Greystones, just a little south of Dublin.
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Clue HQ Coventry opened The Experiments
- North West England
- Escape Game Over already have a location in Derby (as well as others around the world) but they’ve just announced their second location – this time heading up the road to Rochdale.
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- South East England
- At the risk of this becoming the Escape brand’s in-house newsletter… They’ve got yet another recent opening – Escape Colchester launched with Witchcraft and Wizardry and 221B Baker Street
- Deadlocked Rooms opened The Testing Chamber
- Time 2 Escape launched in Strood with their first game entitled The Exorcist
- East of England
- Blog posts
- Lock Us Up
- Escape and Conquer
- Escape the Review
- Ex Exit Games
- Escape Room Artist
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!