Welcome to your weekly roundup of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything this site has discovered in the last week.
This site is always on the look-out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- East of England
- Escape Peterborough have announced a new venue at Priestgate Vaults. The first game, The Hunt opens this week
- South East England
- Escape 3600 have launched a website suggesting they’ll be opening games in Maidenhead. No dates yet.
- The Panic Room Gravesend launches their new game Ten Fathoms Deep
- The Quarantine Zone is opening at The Locked Door
- South West England
- A new venue has been announced in Bodmin – Housetrap
- North West England
- The North West continues to expand with Crewe being added to the list of future escape towns. Escape Rooms Crewe have three games on their website and are looking to open in February next year
- West Midlands
- Blog posts
- Lock Us Up
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape and Conquer
- Escape the Review
- The Logic Escapes Me
- The “Great” Escapees
- Escape Room Tourism
- Escape Room Artist
- Escape Reviewers
- A.W.O.L – Lockdown Oldham
- CSI – Trapped In – Bury
- Intersellar – Trapped In – Bury
- The Killers Code – Halloween Special – Mission Exit – Dukinfield
- Contagion – Lockdown Escape Room – Oldham
- Condemned – Lockdown Escape Rooms – Oldham
- Forsaken – Breakout – Manchester
- The Dark Ages – Code to Exit – Altrincham
- Virginia House – Lucardo – Manchester
- Captured – Breakout – Manchester
- Completely Clueless
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!