Welcome to your weekly roundup of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything this site has discovered in the last week.
This site is always on the look-out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Another puzzle hunt for those of you who are interested – registrations for Hunt for Justice close in a couple of weeks for their late-February game.
- East of England
- Clue HQ Bedford opened. The first game on offer is The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun
- South East England
- ExCLUEsive Games in Newbury opened Lost Island
- West Midlands
- Experimental Escapes in Leamington opened Perception
- South West England
- The Bristol Maze opened Atomic Agency
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- The Live Escape opened a second site in Huddersfield. They’re retaining their original game but you can now play a resistance fighter in Underground.
- Kanyu Escape is a new operation near Leeds that also goes by the name the Secrets of South Lodge. Two games are opening this week – Lightning in a Bottle and Follow in my Footsteps while Rites of Passage is due to open in early spring.
- Blog posts
- Escape the Review
- Escape Review
- The “Great” Escapees
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!