Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last
seven fourteen days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- West Midlands
- Escape Live Stratford-upon-Avon opens this week with their first game a magic-themed room called Chalice of Champions.
- East of England
- The Runner, which appears to be a Maze Runner themed game, is opening at City Mazes Islington. Interestingly, given their previous rooms, this one has some association with the film – the Cardiff version of the game was an official tie in.
- North West England
- Breakout Liverpool are opening Warped this week, bringing their total to eleven rooms.
- South West England
- Escape Hunt Bristol open their doors later in the week with their first game entitled The Fourth Samurai
- South East England
- According to the local paper, there’s going to be an escape room experience for 7 to 11 year olds at the Guildford Innovate Festival.
- Blog posts
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Cool London (immersive theatre and gaming news)
- Vienna Escape Review: Open the Door
- GR8escape York: Spy School
- GR8escape York: Space Cadet
- London news and rumours – March 2018
- City Mazes (London): The Lost Cabin
- City Mazes (London): Bamboozled
- The Escaporium (Halifax): Operation Moonshine
- The Escaporium (Halifax): The Haligonian
- The Disco Messiah
- Escape the Review
- Escape Peterborough: The Hunt
- Thinking Outside The Box: The North Pole
- Breakout Rooms: Spy Games
- Inkwell Investigations: Murder History
- No Escape London: Escape the Dentist
- Cambridge Escape Rooms: Heaven and Hell
- Escape Rush: Submarine Bunker
- Let Me Out: Alice in Wonderland
- Let Me Out: Spaceship
- Escape Prod: Blacksad – Private Detective
- Escape Room Artist
- Escape Room Tourism
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape Review
- Escaping Rooms
- The Logic Escapes Me
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!