Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Escape London – Shepherds Bush closed Escape Casino to make room for their new Cabin in the Woods game
- Mostly Harmless‘ game, The Lifeboat, which has been running at the Vaults Festival for almost eight weeks closes on Sunday.
- Clockwork Dog‘s three week popup game, Tomb Raider closes this week. There’s been a significant amount of media coverage,
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Escape Hunt Leeds launches this week with two copies of Our Finest Hour
- South East England
- A festival running in Guildford will be hosting an escape room experience for children.
- Clue Crypted of the New Forest have opened with their first game entitled The PARC: Part 1.
- Scramm launched this weekend with two games: Chocolate Factory and The Bank Robbery
- R.M.S. Titanic is opening at Houdini’s Escape in Southampton
- Spies in Space is opening at Exciting Escapes in Southampton
- West Midlands
- Blog posts
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape the Review
- Trapp’d: The Outlaws of Red Rock
- Trapp’d: Madame Curio’s Cirque Delirium
- Quest Room: Bloody Elbow
- Quest Room: Da Vinci’s Challenge
- 60out: Da Vinci’s Secret
- 60out: P.U.T.I.N. Bunker
- Mindspark Escape: Terminal
- Gilbert Escape Room: Knight and Rook
- Mindspark Escape: Virtual Escape Rooms
- Riddle Escape Room: FBI Interview
- Escaping Rooms
- Escape Room Artist
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!