Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Red Bull have officially announced their second Mind Gamers championships (full disclosure – I’m on the design team)
- East of England
- Bishop’s Stortford Escape Rooms have opened their doors with their first game called Eerie Motel
- A new venue looks set to hit Eltham in South London. Eltham Escape has a website but that’s about all I can find out beyond the name.
- North West England
- Looks like Lakes Escapes in Workington, Cumbria will be expanding, at least according to this local paper report.
- Breakout Manchester – High St opened Enchanted a couple of weeks ago.
- Meanwhile, the Leyland Guardian has put together this top Lancashire escape rooms list. As per usual with “top lists”, I’m pretty sure that there will be plenty of arguments over what deserves to be there.
- South West England
- Clue HQ Somerton have opened up in South West England with one of Clue HQ’s original games appearing – Detonation.
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- South East England
- The Panic Room Gravesend have opened Wizard of Oz
- Blog posts
- Escaping Rooms
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Completely Clueless
- Escape Goats
- Escape the Review
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!