Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Escape Blackwood in South Wales opened their third game, Murder Motel
- A local(ish) prop company wrote a blog post about Locked in Edinburgh.
- North East England
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- South East England
- East of England
- Axes and Escapes in Norfolk opened their third game, Spy vs Spy which is, as the name suggests, a versus game.
- Room Escape Southend open A Haunting on West Street this week
- Escape Live Essex, also based in Southend, opened Pirate Plunder
- Hour Escape in Peterborough opened their Stranger Things room.
- South West England
- North West England
- It’s been open a while but I’ve only just been told about it: Caged is an escape venue that’s opened in a rock bar in Burnley and has three games: Presence, Escape to the Jungle and Asylum.
- Blog posts
- Escape the Review
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Unlock & Roll
- The DARKE side of the room
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escaping Rooms
- Escape Goats
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!