Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days! It’s been relatively quietly, partly because I haven’t looked too far but I suspect more because it’s almost Christmas! I don’t expect much news over the next few weeks until escape rooms wake up in the new year.
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- Exitus is a new venue in Cardiff which opened this week. Their first escape game is called Plague but they also offer a VR experience
- East Midlands
- Deliverance Escape Rooms have opened three games in Lincoln: The Cabin in the Woods, The Bank Job: The Ultimate Gamble and Besieged: Our War
- North West England
- Asylum is opening at Red Herring Escape Rooms in Carlisle
- Northern Ireland
- GoT To Escape is a new venue for Belfast – their first game is entitled Save King’s Landing and is based on a well-known game from Dubrovnik.
- West Midlands
- Escape Nation in Stafford opened The Citadel
- South East England
- London Escaped opened their fourth game, White Walker.
- Blog posts
- Escaping Rooms
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape the Review
- Unlock & Roll
- The Disco Messiah
- Escape Goats
- Lock Us Up
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!