Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- South West England
- The long-awaited Dr Who adventure, Worlds Collide, is finally opening its doors. Eventually, it will be present across the country but for now Escape Hunt Bristol has the privilege of being the only place you can play it.
- North East England
- Cluedini Darlington opened an Egyptian-themed game Anubis before Christmas.
- The Escape Key in Newcastle opened Witch last year – which I believe is their first home-grown game.
- The Secret of Crick Hollow is opening at Enigmatology in Stockton-on-Tees. At 90 minutes long, this feels likely to appeal to enthusiasts.
- Divergent Games in Falkirk opened Bunker Breakout
- West Midlands
- Mostly Harmless return to the Vault Festival this year with Escape the Jacket.
- Blog posts
- Stuck In The Riddle With Clue
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Unlock & Roll
- Escape Reviewers
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Escape the Review
- Escape Goats
- All Access: London Escape Room Guide
- The DARKE side of the room
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!