Welcome to your fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered since the last update!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- North West England
- Clue HQ Wirral in Liverpool opened Bunker 38 Reinvented, the new version of the Clue HQ classic.
- The Escape Ireland is a new venue in Dungarvan with a single game open for now, Dr’s Wife is Dead, and a Jumanji-themed game under construction.
- East Midlands
- Cryptology in Nottingham is opening Daylight Robbery
- South West England
- Northern Ireland
- Houdini’s Workshop opened at Escapade HQ in Belfast
- West Midlands
- Houdini’s Escape has opened at Star City in Birmingham, bringing with it their well-known game from Southampton, R.M.S. Titanic
- East of England
- Escape London – Shadwell closed Taken
- Blog posts
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Athens Escape Review: Reality Ripples – Deadlock
- Lockhill (Athens, Greece): Sanatorium
- Lockhill (Athens, Greece): Lockhill Manor
- Fox in a Box (London): Zodiac Killer
- Project Breakout (Brighouse, Yorkshire): Operation Clearsafe
- Project Breakout (Brighouse, Yorkshire): Antidote
- Escapem (Sabadell, nr Barcelona, Spain): Bajo Zero
- Completely Clueless
- Breaking Out of a Habit
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape the Review
- Unlock & Roll
- Review the Room
- Hour Escape Rooms: The Black Diamond (Peterborough)
- Hour Escape Rooms: Stranger Things (Peterborough)
- Escape Peterborough: The Great Wine Cellar Swindle (Peterborough)
- Escape Peterborough: The Hunt (Peterborough)
- Escape Peterborough: Escape the Seven Seas (Peterborough)
- Escape Peterborough: The Cabin (Peterborough)
- Tricky Escape: The Damned (Clacton-on-Sea)
- Tricky Escape: A Race Against Time (Clacton-on-Sea)
- Tricky Escape: Magic and Mystery (Clacton-on-Sea)
- The Logic Escapes Me
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!