For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 111 bookable games (110/109 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 28 companies with 37 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Enter. Solve. Conquer., Chesterfield S40 1XZ. One game:
– Trio One – Exposure (2‑6 players) A scientific breakthrough goes wrong – discover the antidote.
|Trapp’d, Corby NN17 5PH. Three games:
– Maine State Prison (3‑6 players) Follow the previous escapee’s clues to escape hell in a cell
– Motel (3‑6 players) You’ve checked into a hotel where the guests never check out…
– Victor Frankenstein’s Reanimation (3‑6 players)
Past games: Area 51
|Make Your Escape, Derby DE1 2HR. Four games:
– The Signal (2‑6 players). Reviews: Investigate a distress signal from an abandoned military bunker.
– Spellbound (4‑10 players) . Reviews: Something wicked this way comes…
– Dystopia (2‑5 players) Utopia might just need you more than they realise.
– Utopia (2‑5 players) Will you be able to pass the selection process and begin your new Utopian life?
|The Escape Room Guys, Derby DE1 3FJ. Two games:
– A Rough Trade (2‑5 players). Reviews: Break into the CEO’s office to reveal the history and secrets of a company with a scandalous past.
– Contagion (2‑5 players) Find the cure to prevent a pandemic.
|Unescapable, Derby DE1 1HA. Two games:
– Tommy (2‑5 players). Reviews: Escape the WWI Allied bunker before the German forces attack
– Edith (2‑5 players). Reviews: Follow Edith through the time portal and find out what happened to her.
Future games: Mary
|Escape Game Over, Derby DE1 1SD. Four games:
– Saw (2‑5 players) Trapped inside Jigsaw’s death chamber your only chance of survival is to play his twisted game.
– Espionage (2‑5 players) After being intentionally captured, you must escape from prison and retrieve the blueprints.
– Jack the Ripper (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Another girl murdered. The streets are empty. Perhaps the clues you hold in your hands can put an end to the Ripper.
– Forbidden Temple of Montezuma (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Something claimed the professor – it could claim you too.
|Rob and Chris Escape, Hinckley LE10 1LS.
Past games: The Facility
|New York Thunderbowl, Kettering NN16 9AW. Two games:
– Diamond Heist (2‑6 players) Steal the gems from the thief behind a diamond heist.
– Mad Medic (2‑6 players) Escape before you become a part of the Doctor’s next experiment.
|Escape Asylum, Leicester LE1 5DF. Three games:
– Asylum (2‑6 players). Reviews: Escape the spirits that have trapped you in an abandoned warehouse
– Cabin (2‑6 players). Reviews: Escape from the cabin or Eyeball Bill’s going to take your eyes…
– Cirque du Slay (2‑6 players). Reviews: When you see the blood, you can either run or try to be heroes. The choice is yours.
Past games: Hostage
|Escape Asylum 2, Leicester LE1 5AW. Two games:
– RIIITUAL (2‑5 players) The King is back!
– Phobias (2‑5 players) All phobias exploited!
|Escape Reality Leicester, Leicester LE1 2BU. Six games:
– Jungala (2‑6 players) Complete the game or be trapped forever.
– Enigmista (2‑6 players) Pass the serial killer’s games or become his next victim.
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) Escape the unescapable.
– Hostel (2‑6 players) Lost, you have no choice but stay the night. Is all as innocent as it seems?
– Bank Job (2‑6 players) Locate and steal the diamond before the cameras come back on.
– Sairento (2‑6 players) Escape Sairento before succumbing to the dark force.
|Clue HQ Leicester, Leicester LE1 4NN. Six games:
– Quarantined (2‑6 players) Escape from a government antivirus test facility before it and you are incinerated.
– AI9 (2‑6 players) Destroy the Articifial Intelligence taking over the world, before it destroys us all.
– Bunker 38 (2‑6 players) Escape from a nuclear bunker as the oxygen runs out.
– Cell Block C (2‑6 players) Escape from the top security Cell Block C.
– The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (2‑6 players) Explore tomb of Cluetankhamun to find the Cluetan crystal.
– The Vault (2‑6 players) Escape from the Vault with as much money as possible.
Past games: Teleporter
|Escapologic Leicester, Leicester LE1 5DB. Three games:
– Chronos (2‑5 players). Reviews: Change the past, fix the present and give humanity a future.
– Operation Magnus (2‑5 players). Reviews: This could truly be the turning point of the war; the fate of the world rests on your shoulders
– Reactorvate (2‑5 players). Reviews: Start up the reactor and either free an innocent man or run for your life!
|Escape Leicester, Leicester LE1 5BP. Four games:
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑6 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Area 51 (2‑6 players) Uncover the incident that’s been hidden away in a basement and determine whether or not it’s a conspiracy.
– Da Vinci (2‑6 players) Break the codes, follow the clues and recover the holy grail.
– Overthrone (2‑6 players) The King is dead, long live the King!
|Tension Exit Games, Lincoln LN2 5AZ. Six games:
– Magna Carta (2‑5 players) The Magna Carta has been stolen.
– Time Machine (2‑5 players) Go back in time and prevent another group of time travellers from changing history.
– The Imp (2‑5 players) Prevent the Lincoln Imp being released from his stone jail.
– Lancaster: Saving Thumper (2‑5 players) Retrieve the model aeroplane so that the criminal mastermind can be brough to justice.
– The Victorian Inquisition (2‑5 players) Find the truth and put Mary’s soul to rest.
– The Plague (2‑5 players) Stop Luther before he releases the bacterium and starts a new Black Death.
|Escape Lincoln, Lincoln LN2 5HQ. Three games:
– The Magic Emporium (2‑6 players) Investigate the mystery behind Ms Garbo’s disappearance.
– Sherlock: The Initiation (2‑6 players) No one is answering the door and there’s a riddle to answer.
– Contagion (2‑6 players) Find the antidote and escape the lab before it’s destroyed.
|Deliverance Escape Rooms, Lincoln LN2 1JS. Three games:
– The Cabin in the Woods (2‑6 players) Is the darkness the only thing you should be scared of?
– The Bank Job: The Ultimate Gamble (2‑6 players) Are you ‘all in’?
– Besieged: Our War (2‑6 players) Lincoln is under siege and the bitter winter lies ahead.
Future games: The Hideaway
|Hour Escape, Loughborough LE11 5BL. Two games:
– Escape the Gallery (2‑6 players). Reviews: After being caught while stealing a priceless piece of work, can you escape before the police arrive.
– The Abandoned Cabin (2 copies, 2‑5 players) In a heavy storm, you stumble upon an abandoned cabin in the woods but all is not as it seems.
|Break Escape, Loughborough LE11 1TH. Four games:
– Sands of Time (2‑6 players). Reviews: Can you crack the code to escape the Egyptian riddle?
– Boiling Point (2‑6 players). Reviews: Defuse the bomb planted deep inside the police station.
– Nerve Klinik (2‑6 players). Reviews: Your friend has been looking into a way of making quick money but this isn’t a normal clinic.
– The Enchanted Forest (2‑6 players). Reviews: Travel through the wonders of The Enchanted Forest, getting in is easy, getting out is the hard part!
|Escape the Room, Mansfield NG18 1AT. Two games:
– Oceans 1 – The Bank Job (2‑6 players)
– Pirates – Cursed Gold (2‑6 players)
Past games: The Room, Mission to Mars
|UK Escape Games, Mansfield NG22 8HX. Two games:
– Robin Hood – Breakout Friar Tuck (2‑8 players) Escape from the Sheriff of Nottingham
– Molly O’Grady’s Murder Mystery (2‑8 players) Stop the killer becoming a serial killer.
|Deception Escape Rooms, Matlock DE4 3AS. Three games:
– Trapped (2‑6 players). Reviews: Dr Papet was hiding something. Can you discover his secrets?
– Scarytale (2‑6 players) There are worse things in life to lose than a game…
– Jilted? (2‑6 players) Find out what happened after the bridal party left the bride.
|UK Escape Games, Melton Mowbray LE14 4SB. Three games:
– The Nuclear Incident (2‑8 players) Stop a nuclear power plant going into meltdown
– The Diamond Caper (2‑8 players). Reviews: Solve a 100 year old robbery and retrieve the Tuscan Diamond
– Fire & Rescue (2‑8 players). Reviews: You’re a team of heroic firefighters, you must ensure that your team and its vital equipment is ready for action at all times.
|LetsXcape, Newark-on-Trent NG23 5QX. One game:
– The Rig (2‑5 players) Enter the facility, shut down the RIG and get out before it explodes.
Future games: Sacred
|Trapp’d Northampton, Northampton NN1 3BP. Two games:
– The Monosphere (3‑6 players). Reviews: A crazy, mind-bending psychoactive experience all rolled into one fascinating room.
– Molten Creek Mine (3‑6 players). Reviews: Find another way out… or die in this soon-to-be catacomb.
|Trapp’d Billing Aquadrome, Northampton NN3 9DA. Three games:
– Exordium (2‑6 players). Reviews: Obtain the Tetrahedron and fire it back to earth.
– Dead on Arrival (2‑6 players). Reviews: Find your way out of the freezer before your torturer returns…
– 46 Below (2‑6 players). Reviews: Establish communication and signal for help before hypothermia sets in.
|Deadlocked Rooms Northampton, Northampton NN1 2AW. Two games:
– Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2‑6 players) Can you free the Doctor?
– The Houdini Challenge (2‑6 players) Test yourself against Houdini’s great skill.
|Logiclock, Nottingham NG1 2AN. Three games:
– Pirates in Nottingham (3‑5 players) . Reviews: Steal the pirates’ treasure and escape.
– Made in Stein (3‑5 players). Reviews: Complete Professor E’s work.
– Casa Nostra – The Sicilian Adventure (3‑5 players). Reviews: Uncover the plans of the Sicilian mafia.
|Escapologic, Nottingham NG1 7AQ. Eight games:
– Contraption (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Beat the machine and find your way out.
– Cryptic (2‑5 players). Reviews: Retrieve the treasure, but escape the ancient curse.
– Epicentre (2‑5 players) . Reviews: If the world ended, how would you react?
– Howitz (2‑5 players). Reviews: What happend in Eli’s toy shop?
– 13utcher (2‑5 players). Reviews: Escape, before the butcher returns.
– Curio (2‑5 players). Reviews: This is no ordinary home. Alexander is anything but an ordinary man. Now he’s inviting you into his world. But once you enter, there’s no going back
– Heistakes (2‑5 players). Reviews: Assemble a crack team of fellow criminals and take on the most heart-stopping heist in history.
– Robin of Lockskey (2‑5 players). Reviews: Find Robin’s grave, bring evidence back to the surface and stop them destroying history!
|Cryptology, Nottingham NG1 6LA. Three games:
– Agents of DANGER (3‑6 players). Reviews: Infiltrate Dr. Geex’s lair in one of Nottingham’s underground caves and stop his sinister plot.
– Cypherdyne v1.5 (2‑6 players) An unexpected test on the first day of your new job.
– Rameseize (2‑7 players) Become living legends!
Future games: Dreamscape
Past games: Cypherdyne, The Crypt
|iLocked, Nottingham NG1 1AT. Three games:
– The Mummy (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Escape the ancient tomb!
– Deep Blue: Sabotage (2‑5 players)
– Alien (4‑6 players) . Reviews: Aliens have been detected. The ship’s self destruct mechanism has been activated. Head for the escape pods!
|Pie Minister, Nottingham NG1 6JB. Two games:
– The Demon Barber (2‑5 players) Escape or suffer the slice of Sweeny Todd’s blade.
– Germageddon (2‑5 players) Stop an apocalyptic chemical outbreak. The fate of the human race is in your hands.
|Nightmare Asylum, Nottingham NG3 3AR. One game:
– Nightmare Asylum (1‑6 players)
|Cave Escape, Nottingham NG1 3FN. One game:
– Carfax (2‑5 players)
|Escape Oakham, Oakham LE15 7TU. One game:
– Escape the Gaol (2‑5 players) Don’t forget you volunteered for this experiment!
|Enigma Rooms Retford, Retford DN22 6DQ. Three games:
– Colditz (2‑6 players) Escape from Colditz and make it back to your loved ones.
– Outbreak (2‑6 players) Save humanity from the zombie outbreak before it’s too late.
– The Legend of Catequil (2‑6 players) Investigate the legend of Catequil and find out what happened to your father.
|Escape Skegness, Skegness PE25 2UE. Four games:
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑6 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Prison Breakout (2‑6 players) Locked in the cells – clear your name and escape.
– Escape the Seven Seas (2‑6 players) Set the treasure free!
– Carnival of Curiosities (2‑6 players) Things are not quite what they seem.
|Trapp’d Wellingborough, Northampton NN8 4LA. Three games:
– Atlantis: The Lost City (2‑6 players). Reviews: After the betrayal of Poseidon, the lost city is due to take its destructive revenge on the whole world.
– Legend of Drakon (2‑6 players). Reviews: Beware of the mysterious presence that lurks in the shadows.
– The Forsaken (2‑6 players). Reviews: Recruited by a satanic cult in the creepy basement of an abandoned church
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Chesterfield, Zombie in a Room (April 2015 to September 2015)
- Leicester, Cipher Entertainment (December 2013 to April 2014)
- Leicester, Bolt Out (November 2016 to December 2017)
- Mansfield, Instinctive Escape Games (June 2015 to June 2017)