For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 62 bookable games (61/61 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 25 companies with 25 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Exit Athlone, Athlone F42 D289. Two games:
– New World Order (2‑6 players) Find and disarm the bomb before the time runs out
– Celtic Temple (2‑7 players) The last adventure of Dr Jones
Past games: Clown Prince of Crime, Red Room
|Albatross Escape, Bantry P75 NX62. Two games:
– Le Surveillante (2‑6 players) Find the hidden treasure in Bantry Bay
– The Last Guardian (2‑6 players) The last Guardian has been captured and we need your team to save the world!
|Escape HQ, Carlingford A91 PW74.
Past games: Infiltrate, Vacancy
|Escapade Cobh, Cobh P24 RX49.
Past games: Escape from Spike Island, Late Night Bank Robbery, Sherlock Holmes’ Final Case
|WeEscape Cork, Cork T12 X20T. Four games:
– Area X (2‑6 players)
– The Old Mine (2‑6 players)
– Sherlock Holmes (2‑6 players)
– The Black Pyramid (2‑6 players)
Past games: Rat Invasion, Great Diamond Robbery, Da Vinci, Taken, Mission Impossible, The Lost Commandments, Escape from Titanic, The Cell
|No Escape, Cork T12 K65H. Two games:
– Jungle Adventure (2‑6 players) Find an ancient tribe’s treasure. Many have tried, none have returned…
– Trapped (2‑6 players)
|Adventure Rooms – Green St, Dublin D07 K76P. Four games:
– Original Swiss (2‑6 players) A puzzle room, so named because it was invented in Switzerland
– World Trip (3‑7 players) You’re going on your holidays… but not quite yet!
– Mafia (3‑7 players) Escape before the boss decides how to ‘deal with you’
– Black Queen (3‑7 players) Locked inside a dark castle, each clue you find will help you understand the Black Queen and ultimately defeat her.
|Escape Dublin, Dublin D02 NW42. Three games:
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑5 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Contagion (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Find the antidote and escape the lab before it’s destroyed.
– Sherlock: The Initiation (2‑6 players) No one is answering the door and there’s a riddle to answer.
Past games: Espionage, Da Vinci, EMCU Trials
|Escape Boats, Dublin D02 ET38. Two games:
– SOS (2‑6 players) Repair the boat then escape to safety!
– Convicts (4‑10 players) Escape from the Zorg Ella before she departs for the colonies!
|Incognito Escape Room, Dublin D08 W8H7. Two games:
– Cabin in the Woods (2‑8 players) Escape the serial killer’s lair before he returns to claim his fifth set of victims. (Based on the NERD Helter Skelter design)
– Baker Street (2‑8 players) Find the murderer before they flee the country.
|5 Quests, Dublin D18 PY76. Three games:
– Jungle Quest (2‑8 players) After playing a mysterious board game you’re somehow transported to a jungle.
– Pharaoh’s Tomb (2‑8 players)
– Wizard’s Quest (2‑8 players)
|Clockwork Door, Dublin D02 NH04. Two games:
– Alice in Wonderland (2‑5 players) How do you escape this strange place? Find the White Rabbit!
– Witch House (2‑5 players) You have one hour before the spell is irreversible.
|End Game Escape Rooms, Dublin D02 K793. Three games:
– The Butcher (2‑6 players) Get out before you’re diced in Dublin.
– Prison Break (2‑6 players) Your team have been wrongly incarcerated.
– Purge (2‑6 players) Release the antidote before Dublin falls.
|The Escape Ireland, Dungarvan X35 Y972. One game:
– Dr’s Wife is Dead (2‑6 players)
|Escape Rooms Ennis, Ennis V95 E161. Two games:
– The Banshee’s Curse (2‑8 players) Appease the banshee before she takes your life.
– Under Siege (2‑8 players) Reach your viking ship and escape from Brian Boru.
Past games: The List
|Asylroom Galway, Galway H91 P526. Four games:
– Da Vinci Code (Up to 8 players) Steal Da Vinci’s book, the Necronomicon.
– Sherlocked (2‑5 players) Follow Sherlock’s clues to solve the case.
– Chernobyl (Up to 6 players) A bomb has been under one of Chernobyl’s nuclear reactors.
– Paranormal Activity (Up to 6 players)
Past games: Se7en Sins
|Great Escape Rooms, Galway H91 TN66. Three games:
– Quarantine Hospital (2‑8 players) Locked in a seemingly abandoned hospital, can you discover the truth behind the experiments?
– Irish Pub Room (2‑9 players) Can you find the secret beer recipe left behind by the eccentric Brendan Barney?
– The Vault (2‑8 players) Your old partner in crime is calling in a last favour…
Past games: Prison Break
|Open The Door, Galway H91 X6PA. One game:
– The Black Castle (2‑7 players) Find the formula for Valyrian Steel and escape the Black Castle
|FourFront Games, Greystones A63 NT27. Two games:
– Hillside Haunting (2‑4 players) Can you solve Greystones’ biggest mystery?
– The Case that Jack Built (3‑6 players) Can you solve the killer’s ciphers and puzzles before he strikes again?
|Know Way Out, Kilkenny R95 K06F. Three games:
– Rogue Nation (2‑6 players)
– Lost Soul (2‑6 players)
– Shawshanked (2‑6 players)
|Escape Killarney, Killarney V93 P2XK. Two games:
– Agent M.W. (2‑6 players)
– The Black Valley (2‑6 players)
|Escape Room Can You Get Out, Killarney V93 E95H. Three games:
– Mystery of an Old Man (2‑6 players)
– The Maniac (2‑6 players)
– Thief of Artifact (2‑6 players)
|Lifford Old Courthouse, Lifford F93 CD6F. One game:
– Jailbreak (2‑6 players) Escape from a real cell.
Past games: The Heist
|Escape Limerick, Limerick V94 NH50. Three games:
– Troubled Waters (2‑6 players) Escape before the ship sinks… and don’t forget your treasure!
– King John’s Prison (2‑6 players) Arrested for brawling you’ve got an hour to escape before the guards return.
– McCourt’s Classroom (2‑6 players) Escape before the headmaster finds you and you get permanent detention.
|Robert Boyle Escape Room, Lismore P51 TP26. One game:
– Boyle’s Study (2‑6 players)
|Great Escape Waterford, Waterford X91 AP84. Four games:
– Cludo (2‑7 players) Lady LouLou has been found dead, and no one knows why.
– Prison Break (2‑7 players) Infiltrate the prison to find out how the prisoner escaped
– Madness or a Brilliant Mind? (2‑6 players) Can you finish off the formula of a brilliant Mathematician?
– Game of Thrones (2‑6 players) Escape before the army of the dead arrive.
Past games: House of Mystery
|Ealu Escape Rooms, Westport F28 YW63. Two games:
– The House in the Woods (2‑6 players) Have you ever wondered what really goes on in the House in the Woods?
– The Hidden Temple (2‑6 players) Enter the ancient Mayan temple and steal the treasure, before the storm hits.
Past games: Escape Tommy Two Thumbs, Little Agents
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Athlone, Celtic Escape Rooms (October 2016 to July 2018)
- Clonakilty, Escape Clonakilty (May 2015 to November 2015)
- Dublin, XIT (May 2013 to January 2019)
- Dublin, ESCAP3D (August 2014 to May 2015)
- Dublin, Adventure Rooms – Little Britain St. (March 2015 to February 2019)
- Dublin, Bolt Escape Games Dublin (August 2016 to May 2018)
- Dublin, WeEscape Dublin (August 2016 to January 2019)
- Dublin, Hell Escape (November 2017 to August 2019)
- Killarney, Mulroys (July 2018 to November 2018)
- Limerick, WeEscape Limerick (May 2017 to May 2018)
- Limerick, Asylroom Limerick (November 2017 to March 2019)
- Limerick, Escape Scene Limerick (August 2018 to March 2019)
- Waterford, Quests Factory (May 2015 to August 2015)