For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 150 bookable games (108/106 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 43 companies with 52 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Eltham Escape, Eltham SE9 1BL. One game:
– Temporal Tours (2‑8 players) Time is the ultimate tourist destination, until something goes wrong.
|Clue HQ Kingston, Kingston KT6 5AT. Three games:
– Bunker 38 (2‑6 players) Escape from a nuclear bunker as the oxygen runs out.
– Dungeon of Doom (3‑7 players) Free your wrongfully imprisoned friend from the dungeon and escape together.
– The Experiments (2‑7 players) Escape from Dr Psik’s experiments.
|HintHunt, London NW1 1BY. Five games:
– James Murdoch’s Office (3‑5 players) . Reviews: Search the recently murdered detective office to prove your innocence.
– The Zen Room (2 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Solve the mystery.
– Submarine: Deep Down (3‑5 players) The engines have stopped and the submarine is starting to sink.
– Submarine: Torpedo (3‑5 players) You are not alone…
– The Safe (2 copies, 3‑5 players) They’re already through the firewalls.
|clueQuest, London N1 0SN. Four games:
– Plan 52 (4 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Prove your skills to Mr Q by identifying a double agent.
– Operation Blacksheep (3 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Prevent Professor Blacksheep from taking over the world
– Revenge of the Sheep (2 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Foil Professor Blacksheep’s Sheep Mutator plan
– cQ:OriGENES (2 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Will you shrink with fear or rise to the challenge.
|Escape Land, London W1D 2DU. Two games:
– Da Vinci’s Exploration (3‑5 players). Reviews: Based on Da Vinci’s life. Look for clues and solve the puzzles to escape the room.
– Right to the Throne (3‑6 players) Based on the original Age of Steampunk and Professor Oxford’s Experiment games.
Past games: Professor Oxford’s Experiment
|Escape Rooms, London SE1 2TU. Two games:
– Room 33 (3‑6 players). Reviews: Travel forward in time to steal an ancient vase from the British Museum.
– Pharaoh’s Chamber (3‑7 players). Reviews: Can you light the flame of the gods and escape?
|Agent November, London NW1 2DN. Three games:
– Major X Ploe-Shun (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Defuse the Major’s nuclear bomb.
– The Rainbow Syndicate (3‑7 players) . Reviews: Track down the syndicate and bring them to justice.
– Murder Mr E (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Find out who murdered Mr E before you meet the same fate.
Past games: Christmas Crisis
|Trapped, London E20 1DU. Two games:
– Trapped in a room with a zombie (Up to 12 players). Reviews: Escape from the room before the zombie gets you.
– Trapped in a prison van (Up to 8 players) Stop the van and escape or spend life behinds bars.
|Mystery Cube, London SW19 3UX. One game:
– Mystery Cube (2‑5 players). Reviews: It arrived without warning. We do not know where it came from. Or why it is here…
|Lock’d, London SE16 4DG. Three games:
– Grandpa’s Last Will (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Locate the will to inherit an entrepreneur’s fortune
– Perpetuum Mobile (2‑5 players). Reviews: Unlock the secret to limitless power.
– The House of Alastair Moon (2‑5 players). Reviews: Unravel the tale of Mr Moon and claim his home as your own.
Past games: Museum Warehouse
|Handmade Mysteries – South, London SW11 1DB. One game:
– Lady Chastity’s Reserve (2 copies, Up to 6 players) . Reviews: Win Lady Chastity’s fabled aphrodisiac wine.
|Escape in Time, London E1 7EZ. One game:
– Secret Studio (4 copies, 3‑6 players) . Reviews: Discover the secrets of a haunted film studio.
|Enigma Escape, London N7 8EL. Two games:
– The Killer (2‑5 players) . Reviews: What starts as a perfectly normal cinema trip ends with you imprisoned by a serial killer.
– The Breakout (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Break your boss out of prison.
|Escape Plan, London SE17 3QA. One game:
– The Battle for Britain (2‑7 players). Reviews: Access the strategic ops room and mobilise the full force of the RAF to save Britain.
Past games: The Adventure Begins
|Escape Entertainment, London EC3V 9BW. Two games:
– Bank Heist (6 copies, 2‑6 players). Reviews: Steal the crown jewels from the bank.
– Prohibition Pandemonium (2 copies, 2‑10 players). Reviews: Escape out the back of the speakeasy before the cops break down the front door.
|Enigma Quests, London EC2M 7LS. Two games:
– School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (3‑5 players). Reviews: Graduate from Magic School.
– The Million Pound Heist (3‑5 players). Reviews: Carry out the biggest heist in modern history.
Future games: Submarine: Mission Wavebreak
|Namco Funscape Escape Room, London SE1 7PB. One game:
– Secret Agent in China (Up to 6 players) . Reviews:
Past games: 765, The Safecrackers: Blue Eyed Cats
|Handmade Mysteries – East, London E9 7BT. One game:
– Lady Chastity’s Reserve (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Win Lady Chastity’s fabled aphrodisiac wine.
|Mind The Game, London NW6 7RR. One game:
– The Crazy Professor (2‑6 players). Reviews: Find the serum and prevent a global biological disaster.
|Archimedes Inspiration, London SE16 4DG. Two games:
– Kill M.A.D. (2‑6 players, 80 minutes). Reviews: Strange things are happening in the Sally Star King Hospital.
– Project Delta (3‑6 players, 100 minutes). Reviews: Join Rainbow Galactic’s team of astronauts under Project Delta.
Past games: Leo’s Path
|Omescape, London N1 9QW. Three games:
– Joker’s Asylum (4‑6 players) . Reviews: Unravel the mystery of the Joker’s Asylum.
– Biohazard Laboratory (2 copies, 3‑5 players) . Reviews: Search the sewers for the laboratory and find a cure for the neurotoxin.
– The Penitentiary (4‑7 players) . Reviews: Unlocks the secrets of a notorious serial killer’s jail cell.
|Omescape Aldgate, London E1 1EJ. Two games:
– Kingdom of Cats (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Will you make it out of the cats’ kingdom?
– Huxley VR (2‑8 players)
|The Crystal Maze, London N1 9PD. One game:
– The Crystal Maze (4 copies, Up to 8 players) . Reviews: The real life version of the Channel 4 show.
|Escape Games London, London SW1P 4QP.
Past games: Escape the Theatre
|Clockwork Dog, London various locations.
Past games: Langstroth’s Last Riddle, Loop, Tomb Raider
|Imperial War Museums, HMS Belfast, London SE1 2JH. One game:
– Damage Control (2‑6 players, 30 minutes). Reviews: Can you save the HMS Belfast?
|Mission: Breakout, London NW1 8PB. Two games:
– Codebreakers (3‑6 players). Reviews: Decode the Nazi’s secret messages, escape the room and save the world.
– The Lost Passenger (3‑6 players) . Reviews:
|Clue Adventures, London E3 4AA. Two games:
– The Book of Secrets (2‑6 players). Reviews: Find why the magician disappeared and save his book of secrets.
– 2 Tickets 2 Ride (2 players). Reviews: You have one hour to save London.
|Locked in a Room London, London E16 1XL. Two games:
– Timelock (8 copies, 2‑6 players) . Reviews: Discover why esteemed scientist, Professor Samuel Pottenger, was abducted.
– Parallax (5 copies, 2‑6 players) Professor Pottenger has been kidnapped! Enter the assailants’ hideout and find out what happened.
Past games: Invisibility Gene
|City Mazes Islington, London N7 8GR. Two games:
– Bamboozled (3‑10 players) . Reviews: After playing a mysterious board game you are transported to a jungle world.
– The Runner (2‑10 players) . Reviews: You probably don’t remember how you got here. Or much at all…
Past games: The Lost Cabin
|Escape London – Shepherds Bush, London W12 8NL. Four games:
– Da Vinci (2‑7 players) . Reviews: Break the codes, follow the clues and recover the holy grail.
– Area 51 (2‑7 players) . Reviews: Uncover the incident that’s been hidden away in a basement and determine whether or not it’s a conspiracy.
– The Cabin (2‑7 players) If you go down to the woods today you’re in for a big surprise…
– Overthrone (2‑6 players) . Reviews: The King is dead, long live the King!
Past games: Escape Casino
|Escape London – Shadwell, London E1 0LB. Three games:
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Escape the Seven Seas (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Set the treasure free!
– Taken (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Rescue the hostages and escape from the serial killer’s grasp.
|Do Stuff Escape Games, London SW11 4NE. Two games:
– Hostage Hideout (2‑5 players). Reviews: Find a way to set the hostages free.
– Pie and Mash Shop (2‑5 players). Reviews: Find out what’s happened to the Pie and Mash shop owner.
|Operation Escape, London BR2 8GP. Two games:
– World War II – the Ops Room (2‑6 players). Reviews: Decipher the enemy code and stop the attach
– World War II – Scoop of the Century (2‑4 players) Submit your article to the Telegraph. Is Britain at War with Germany?
Past games: Santa’s Lost Presents
|Modern Fables, London SE15 1EP. One game:
– The Escapist (2‑5 players). Reviews: Discover the truth behind Lavinia Carter in this fully immersive, sensory experience.
|Breakin’ Escape, London N7 8LT. Seven games:
– Blackwing’s Cave (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape Blackwing’s cave before the time runs out.
– Sherlock’s Despair (2 copies, 3‑6 players) . Reviews: Unravel the mystery surrounding Holmes’ death.
– The Flying Dutchman (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Make your way through the ship and escape or become part of Davy Jones’ crew.
– War on Horizon Alpha (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Deactivate the shields and help the rebel alliance destroy Horizon Alpha.
– Butcher’s Lair (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape from the doctor’s secret laboratory.
– Heist Plan: The Garage (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Fix one car, find another and make it to the street race in time.
– Wizarding School (3‑6 players) Pick up your wands, remember your spells and find your courage.
|Adventox, London W12 8PP. Three games:
– Alcatraz: No Way Out (2 copies, 2‑6 players). Reviews: No one has ever escaped but tonight might be your chance…
– Mission X (2 copies, 2‑6 players). Reviews: Track down the missile in central London
– Haunted: The Curse of Dr Stevens (3‑6 players) Do you dare?
|Handmade Mysteries – Islington, London N7 9EF. One game:
– Poppa Plock (2 copies, 2‑6 players). Reviews: Unravel the bizarre secrets of Poppa Plock’s twisted toys and demented dolls.
|Escape Rooms Angel, London EC1V 3QU. Two games:
– The Dark Side of the Moon (2‑7 players). Reviews: Find the base on the dark side of the moon and destroy whatever’s hidden there.
– Project DIVA (2‑7 players). Reviews: Enter the space station and outwit the rogue AI
|Room Lockdown, Romford RM11 1EW. Three games:
– Prison Break (2‑6 players). Reviews: Framed for a crime you didn’t commit, you must escape the prison before your execution.
– The Curse of King Anum (2‑6 players). Reviews: Steal the pharaoh’s heart and escape the pyramid alive.
– Santa’s Sleigh (2‑6 players)
Future games: Save the Enchanted Forest, Strange Things
Past games: The Possessed Doll, Vegas Nights, Zombie Outbreak, Xtreme Room, Stranded, Alien Abduction
|Namco Funscape Escape Room (Romford), Romford RM1 1AU. One game:
– The Safecrackers: Blue Eyed Cats (Up to 6 players, 13 minutes) Crack the safe.
|Aftermath the Game, London various locations. Two games:
– On the Brink (5‑20 players). Reviews: One murder. One conspiracy. One change to save the world.
– The Missing Link (5‑20 players) One name. One death. One hope.
|Handmade Mysteries – Central, London EC1M 6BH. One game:
– Lady Chastity’s Reserve (2‑6 players) Win Lady Chastity’s fabled aphrodisiac wine.
|Inkwell Investigations, London E3 5AD. One game:
– Murder History (3‑8 players). Reviews: Solve clues left by your future selves to escape the time loop.
|No Escape London, London W1D 2EF. One game:
– Escape the Dentist (2‑6 players). Reviews: Can you escape before the dentist returns to finish your appointment?
Future games: Room 1408
|Komnata London, London WC2B 5QF. Two games:
– Saint Angelo’s Castle (2‑5 players)
– Doctor Frankenstein (2‑5 players)
|Kidzescape London, London N12 0BP. Two games:
– The School of Wizardry (3‑8 players)
– The Magic Lamp (3‑8 players)
|Escape Plan Shoreditch, London E1 6LA. One game:
– The Adventure Begins (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Follow Bob Hales’ clues to make your great escape.
|Clue Adventures – The Coach and Horses, London E10 5NA. One game:
– Gangsters Treasure (3‑7 players) Find Dutch’s will, his murderer and his hidden treasure.
|AIM Escape, London E1 8PS. Four games:
– Psychopath’s Den (2‑5 players). Reviews: This isn’t just a room, this is a sick game.
– Patient Zero 2150 (2‑5 players). Reviews: Find out what went wrong, contain the virus and save the day
– Hangover Deja Brew (2‑5 players). Reviews: The stag do got a little out of hand last night.
– Spy Heroes (2‑5 players). Reviews: Your friend’s restaurant isn’t all it seemed.
|London Escaped, London E1 1RD. Six games:
– Da Vinci (2‑10 players) . Reviews: Escape the room and earn the right to be taught by the master himself.
– The Prisoner (2‑10 players) . Reviews: Escape your hideous dungeon and change your fate forever.
– School of Magic (2‑8 players) . Reviews: Take the risk and escape with the Alchemist’s Stone
– White Walker (2‑4 players) The winter came, the wall fell and the army of the dead destroyed everything.
– Wizard’s Cup (2‑4 players)
– Vampire Slayer (2‑4 players)
|Lollipop, London SE1 4AU. One game:
– The Grid (Up to 8 players) Go undercover, defeat the evil AI and save humanity.
|Fun Times Immersive, London N1 6SG. One game:
– The Lift of Doom (2 players, 25 minutes). Reviews: Can you cheat fate and escape alive.
Future games: Guy Fawkes
|The Game is Now, London W12 8PP. One game:
– The Game is Now (5 copies, 4‑6 players)
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- London: Fox in a Box
- London, Escape Hunt (October 2014 to October 2015)
- London, Mystery Squad (February 2015 to January 2016)
- London, Time Run (April 2015 to April 2018)
- London, iLocked (May 2015 to November 2015)
- London, Hidden Rooms London (June 2015 to August 2016)
- London, QuestRoom (October 2015 to March 2017)
- London, Sherlock Unlock (December 2015 to November 2016)
- London, Enter the Oubliette (January 2016 to June 2016)
- London, Clue Trace (September 2016 to May 2018)
- London, Inside Out Escape (September 2016 to April 2018)
- London, I’m A Kid Get Me Out Of Here (July 2016 to September 2017)
- London, End Game (October 2016 to November 2016)
- London, Escapemobile (January 2017 to March 2017)
- London, Escape This Room (April 2017 to May 2017)
- London, Popup Escapes (August 2017 to December 2018)
- London, Mostly Harmless (The Vaults) (January 2018 to March 2018)
- London, Mostly Harmless (September 2018 to December 2018)