This is a regional list. For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 16 bookable games (13/13 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 6 companies with 7 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|ESCAP3D, Belfast BT17 9HU.
Past games: Escape the Room, Paulina’s Revenge, The Unit
|Escape Rooms Belfast, Belfast BT1 4QN. Two games:
– Major Plott’s Revenge (3 copies): Search Major’s Plott’s office to find out what he’s up to. (2‑6 players)
– Time Machine: Stop the evil Empress Traconia from destroying the entire Haldoorian Galaxy. (2‑5 players)
|Escape Rooms Belfast 2, Belfast BT1 1WL. One game:
– The Diamond Heist (2 copies): Retrieve the diamond from Prince Nalwadi’s hidden temple. (2‑7 players)
|Escape Belfast, Belfast BT12 5JJ. Four games:
– Down the Rabbit Hole: Rescue Alice from the Queen of Hearts (2‑5 players)
– The Preacher: Escape from the notorious Belfast serial killer (2‑5 players)
– Dream House: Fail to wake Jessica up and you’ll be trapped in the Dream House forever. (2‑6 players)
– Zombie Outbreak: Sector 17: Enter Sector 17 and retrieve the antivirus. (2‑6 players)
|Timescape, Belfast BT1 1HB. Two games:
– Titanic – the Final Hour: Hurry, don’t panic, as the water rises and time runs out. (2‑6 players)
– Jack the Ripper: Collect the clues and return to Scotland Yard to determine the Ripper’s identity. (2‑6 players)
Future games: Signal – the Enigma
|Escapade HQ, Belfast BT16 1XT. One game:
– Save the City: Can you help stop the city from nuclear meltdown? (2‑8 players)
|Love Coffee, Lurgan BT66 8AU. One game:
– The Mill: Solve the mystery surrounding the closure of the grain mill. (2‑5 players)
|Elementary Escape Rooms, Portrush BT56 8DA. Two games:
– Girona’s Lost Treasure: Search the shipwreck and retrieve the treasure before the tide washes it all away. (2‑6 players)
– Uncle George the Spy: You’ve just found out your uncle was a spy. Escape from his office before you’re arrested. (2‑6 players)
The following games are announced but not yet available:
- Belfast, The Gr8 Escape (June 2014 to January 2017)
- Derry, Escape Rooms Derry (June 2017 to September 2017)
- Lisburn, BreakFreeNI (February 2016 to May 2017)