For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 21 bookable games (16/16 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 7 companies with 8 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Escape Rooms Belfast, Belfast BT1 4QN. Two games:
– Major Plott’s Revenge (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Search Major’s Plott’s office to find out what he’s up to.
– Time Machine (2 copies, 2‑5 players) Stop the evil Empress Traconia from destroying the entire Haldoorian Galaxy.
|Escape Rooms Belfast 2, Belfast BT1 1WL. One game:
– The Diamond Heist (2 copies, 2‑7 players) Retrieve the diamond from Prince Nalwadi’s hidden temple.
Future games: Fire or Ice, School of Wizardry
|Forbidden Quest, Belfast BT12 5JJ. Five games:
– Down the Rabbit Hole (2‑5 players) Rescue Alice from the Queen of Hearts
– The Preacher (2‑5 players) Escape from the notorious Belfast serial killer
– Dream House (2‑6 players) Fail to wake Jessica up and you’ll be trapped in the Dream House forever.
– Zombie Outbreak: Sector 17 (2‑6 players) Enter Sector 17 and retrieve the antivirus.
– Game of Kings (2‑8 players) Winter is here and the dead come with it.
|Timescape, Belfast BT1 1HB. Two games:
– Titanic – the Final Hour (2‑6 players) Hurry, don’t panic, as the water rises and time runs out.
– Jack the Ripper (2‑6 players) Collect the clues and return to Scotland Yard to determine the Ripper’s identity.
|GoT To Escape, Belfast BT1 4QN. One game:
– Save King’s Landing (2‑5 players) Find the hidden wildfire needed to defend the city against the enemy fleet.
|Escapade HQ, Belfast BT16 1XT. Two games:
– Save the City (2 copies, 2‑8 players) Can you help stop the city from nuclear meltdown?
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2 copies, 2‑8 players) Find Dumbledore’s wand and figure out the spell to escape.
Past games: Naughty Elf
|Love Coffee, Lurgan BT66 8AU. One game:
– The Mill (2‑5 players) Solve the mystery surrounding the closure of the grain mill.
|Elementary Escape Rooms, Portrush BT56 8DA. Two games:
– Girona’s Lost Treasure (2‑6 players) Search the shipwreck and retrieve the treasure before the tide washes it all away.
– Uncle George the Spy (2‑6 players) You’ve just found out your uncle was a spy. Escape from his office before you’re arrested.
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Belfast, ESCAP3D (April 2013 to April 2018)
- Belfast, The Gr8 Escape (June 2014 to January 2017)
- Derry, Escape Rooms Derry (June 2017 to September 2017)
- Lisburn, BreakFreeNI (February 2016 to May 2017)