For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 104 bookable games (100/92 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 27 companies with 37 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Breakout Games Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB11 5RE. Five games:
– The Amazon (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Find the ancient artifact in the Amazonian jungle.
– Black and White (2 copies, 2‑6 players) . Reviews: All is not what it seems.
– Frankenstein (4‑8 players) Finish off the doctor’s work and bring his monster to life.
– The Dark Arts (3‑6 players) Make good your escape before the sand timer empties and you risk the return of the wizard.
– V90 (2‑6 players) Will the fate of mankind be sealed just like the locked door between you and freedom?
Past games: Lock & Key, V75, Black Gold, Deadlock
|The Locked Door, Aberdeen AB11 6YB. Three games:
– The Heist (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Can you steal the world’s largest diamond before the authorities catch up with you?
– Raiders (2‑6 players) Make your way through King Esk’s Tomb and retrieve the relic.
– The Quarantine Zone (2‑6 players) Activate the emergency generator and access the bunker before the zombies close in!
Past games: NO-ELves
|Escape 808, Aberdeen AB12 3LF. One game:
– Escape from TV (2‑24 players, 90 minutes) Getting in to TV is easy… The ultimate challenge will be getting out again.
|In Time, KA7 1LT. Two games:
– Smugglers of the Black Rose (2‑6 players)
– The Abandoned Academy (2‑6 players)
Past games: Dark Room, Burns Room, A North Pole Adventure
|BERWICK ON TWEED
|Escape Berwick, Berwick on Tweed TD15 1DP. Two games:
– Saw: Survival (2‑4 players)
– Nuclear Bunker (2‑4 players)
|Escape Rooms Scotland Dundee, Dundee DD3 8SH. Four games:
– C.A.R.A. (2‑6 players) Aritifical intelligence is here. Can you help bring C.A.R.A. to life?
– Black Pearl (2‑6 players) Can you retrieve Davy Jones’ heart?
– Kidnapped (2‑6 players) Is this still a game or is it reality?
– Gold Rush (2‑6 players) Escape from Dundee’s hidden gold mine.
|Escape Dundee, Dundee DD1 2AP. Five games:
– Da Vinci (2‑6 players) Break the codes, follow the clues and recover the holy grail.
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑6 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Contagion (2‑6 players) Find the antidote and escape the lab before it’s destroyed.
– Prison Breakout (2‑6 players) Locked in the cells – clear your name and escape.
– Overthrone (2‑6 players) The King is dead, long live the King!
|Go Escape, Dunfermline KY12 7DL. Two games:
– The Auld Grey Toun (2‑6 players) Immerse yourselves in Dunfermline’s rich history.
– Mission: Implausible (2‑6 players) Identify the spy and escape or you, and all the evidence, will be lost forever.
|Escape Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH3 6AA. Two games:
– Houdini’s Workshop (2‑6 players) Escape from Houdini’s greatest challenge – his own workshop.
– The Experiment (2‑6 players) Investigate suspicious disappearances by bravely taking part in the \Experiment.
Past games: Da Vinci, The Darker Side of Edinburgh, Taken, Classic Live Escape
|Escape Edinburgh (Morrison St), Edinburgh EH3 8BJ. Three games:
– The Magic Emporium (2‑6 players) Investigate the mystery behind Ms Garbo’s disappearance.
– 221B Baker Street (2‑6 players) Enter 221b Baker Street and steal the historic item from Sherlock.
– Sub-Zero (2‑6 players) Get the generators back online and save your crew.
|Can You Escape?, Edinburgh EH8 8AE. Two games:
– Operation Odyssey (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Fix the escape pod before it’s too late.
– Operation Spellbound (2 copies, 2‑5 players) Bring peace to King Arthur’s lands.
Past games: Operation Bald Eagle, Operation Deadlock
|Locked In Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 1PL. Three games:
– The Distillery (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Uncover the identity of the disgruntled employee plotting against the distillery.
– The Secret Lab (4‑10 players) . Reviews: Enter the lab and rediscover the cure for the L.I.E. virus.
– The Cutting Room (3‑8 players) Find the missing organs or five men will die…
Past games: Animal Hospital
|Escape Haymarket, Edinburgh EH11 2BA. Three games:
– Carnival of Curiosities (2‑5 players) Things are not quite what they seem.
– Ocean’s Escape (2‑5 players) Can you steal the casino’s grand prize.
– 8 Years Later (2‑5 players) The infected are at the door
Past games: Area 51, Escape Casino, Contagion
|Escape Reality Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH3 9QB. Six games:
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) Escape the unescapable.
– Jungala (2‑6 players) Complete the game or be trapped forever.
– The Asylum (2‑6 players) Can you escape from the asylum before the spirits of the patients that remain here capture you?
– Nosferatu (2‑6 players) Track down the most dangerous vampire in existence.
– Machina (2‑6 players) Escape before you become part of the AI experiment.
– Tortuga Pirates (2‑6 players) Escape the brig and find Derdrake’s treasure on Tortuga Island.
|Padlox Escape Rooms, Edinburgh EH6 6SH. One game:
– Going for Gold (2‑6 players) Have you got what it takes to foil these doping fraudsters?
|Department of Magic, Edinburgh EH1 1QR. Two games:
– Prophecies Quest (2‑5 players) The Dark Lord is on his way and only you can stop him.
– Dark Lord Resurrection (2‑5 players) Before the Dark Lord attacked the Department of Magic.
|Escape Hunt Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH2 3HT. Four games:
– Blackbeard’s Treasure (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Grab the loot and escape in 60 minutes or go down with the ship…
– The Fourth Samurai (2‑6 players) Escape from the Ronin and destroy the mysterious sword.
– The Last Vikings (2‑6 players) Summon the Norse Gods for protection against the Ice Giants.
– Escape the Wild West (2‑6 players) Your only hope is a rusty old locomotive that hasn’t worked in years.
|Escape Game Over Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH28 8PH. Two games:
– Top Secret (2‑6 players) Escape from prison. Retrieve your weapons. Steal the blueprints.
– The Philosopher’s Stone (2‑6 players)
|The Edinburgh Dungeon, Edinburgh EH1 1DF. One game:
– Burke and Hare (2‑6 players) Can you escape the clutches of Burke and Hare
|Elgin Escape, Elgin IV30 1BP. One game:
– Chernobyl Hotel (2‑6 players) Break in to a hotel near Chernobyl and steal the cash that’s been abandoned.
|Transcend Escape Rooms, Falkirk FK1 1RQ . Two games:
– Agenda 21 (2‑6 players) Find the antidote and save the world.
– The Funhouse (4‑8 players) Locked inside a ghostly carnival by a clown, you have one hour to escape.
|Divergent Games, Falkirk FK1 1NU . Two games:
– Detective in Trouble (2‑6 players) Broads like her don’t cross to this side of town too often and it’s never for anything good.
– Bunker Breakout (2‑4 players) Tick tock, tick tock goes the clock, down down it goes when it reaches zero, BYE BYE HERO!!!.
|Escape Game Over Falkirk, Falkirk FK5 3NS. One game:
– The Walking Death (2‑6 players) Two years after the apocalypse, you’re still seeking shelter from the zombies.
|Cryptic Kingdom, Fife KY7 5NX. One game:
– Sherlock room (4‑10 players) There’s been a murder…
|Escape Glasgow, Glasgow G2 6HJ. Three games:
– Contagion (2‑5 players) Find the antidote and escape the lab before it’s destroyed.
– 221B Baker Street (2‑5 players) Enter 221b Baker Street and steal the historic item from Sherlock.
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑5 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
Past games: Classic Live Escape, EMCU Trials
|Riddle Rooms, Glasgow G2 1HW. Seven games:
– The Burns Room (3‑10 players, 75 minutes) Investigate the Burns’ serial killer cold case.
– Spy room (3‑7 players) Find the evidence that can lock up a businessman financing criminals.
– The Amnesia Room (2‑6 players, 90 minutes) Who are you and why are you here?
– Mystic room (2‑5 players) Find out who killed the oracle.
– Mansion room (8‑16 players, 90 minutes) Uncover the treasure and the mystery before darkness falls.
– Party room (10‑16 players) Track down one of Queen Victoria’s personal treasures.
– Dark Room (2‑6 players) Imagine, there is no more light.
Past games: Identity room
|Escape Rooms Scotland Glasgow, Glasgow G3 8BW. Three games:
– CSI: Glasgow (4‑8 players) Help – there’s been a murder!
– The Lost Tomb (2‑6 players) Far beneath the sands of Cairo, you find yourself trapped!
– 1942: New Recruits (4‑8 players)
Past games: The Riddler, Jail Break, Zombie Quarantine, Bank Heist
|Clue HQ Glasgow, Glasgow G41 1EJ. Two games:
– Bunker 38 (3‑6 players) Escape from a nuclear bunker as the oxygen runs out.
– Cell Block C (3‑6 players) Escape from the top security Cell Block C.
|Escape Reality Glasgow, Glasgow G1 1NY. Five games:
– Jungala (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Complete the game or be trapped forever.
– Enigmista (2‑6 players) Pass the serial killer’s games or become his next victim.
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape the unescapable.
– Misery (2‑6 players) Escape from the kidnapper’s house or find out how far she’ll go to keep you there.
– Murder in Whitechapel (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Find and capture the serial killer before someone else goes missing.
|Locked In Escape Room, Glasgow G2 6LD. Four games:
– Witch House in Scottish Highlands (2‑6 players) When you lose your way in the woods the last place you’d like to find is the Witch’s House…
– The Heist (3‑6 players) It’s time to retire but before that – one last job…
– The Surgery (3‑6 players) The last thing you remember is drinking martini with a doctor in the hotel bar…
– Glasgow School of Magic (4‑10 players) Sometimes we need a little magic.
Past games: Da Vinci’s Secret, Christmas Room, Guilty Pleasure, Save Christmas, Christmas Dream
|Catch 22, Glasgow G2 5LQ. Three games:
– The Citadel (3‑7 players) Find a way to save the captain and yourselves.
– Notorious (3‑7 players) Investigate the dark web of deceit lurking beneath Hollywood’s glamorous surface
– Wonderland (3‑6 players) Happy are thee with Alice for tea.
Past games: Christmas Chaos, Santa’s List
|Xcape Room, Glasgow G2 6PH. Three games:
– Suspector (2‑8 players) Retrieve a recording pen you left behind and find out what’s been recoreded…
– Wonderworld (2‑8 players) Animals could talk, card soldiers are real and crystal balls predict the future.
– Agent-X (2‑8 players) The rare ocean heart diamond which was supposedly put into a museum exhibit was stolen!
|Breakout Games Inverness, Inverness IV1 1PP. Three games:
– The Riddle of Nessie (2‑8 players) Breakout in the professor’s office and find out the truth about Nessie.
– The Vault (2‑6 players)
– Prometheus – Frankenstein (4‑8 players) Finish off the doctor’s work and bring his monster to life.
Past games: Black and White, Lock & Key
|Eeek Escape Rooms, Linlithgow EH49 7AE. One game:
– The Blunt Axe (2‑6 players) Save Mary Queen of Scots!
|Escape Livingston, Livingston EH54 6QF. Three games:
– Prison Breakout (2‑6 players) Locked in the cells – clear your name and escape.
– Espionage (2‑6 players) After being intentionally captured, you must escape from prison and retrieve the blueprints.
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
|Escape Room Orkney, Stromness KW16 3EP. One game:
– Fun and Games (4‑6 players, 75 minutes) It’s all fun and games.
Past games: Capt. I C Recks
|Escafun, Peterhead AB42 3AW. Two games:
– Grannie’s Living Room (2‑4 players) Can you escape from Grannie’s living room?
– The Military Room (2‑4 players) Can you break out the bunker?
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Glasgow: Grave Escape
- Aberdeen, CountDown Escape Games (January 2017 to December 2017)
- Edinburgh, Escape Hour (November 2014 to August 2017)
- Edinburgh, Dr. Knox’s Enigma (April 2015 to September 2016)
- Edinburgh, Exit Plan Edinburgh (January 2016 to July 2019)
- Edinburgh, Escape Rooms Scotland Edinburgh (October 2016 to September 2018)
- Glasgow, Tick Tock Unlock Glasgow (April 2015 to September 2018)
- Glasgow, EVAC (October 2015 to October 2016)
- Glasgow, Pollok House (June 2016 to September 2018)
- Glasgow, Escape Games Glasgow (April 2018 to June 2018)
- Glasgow, Britannia Panopticon (October 2018 to December 2018)
- Inverness, Lockdown Inverness (May 2015 to December 2019)
- Paisley, The Exit Games (August 2016 to September 2017)
- Shetland, Locked Shetland (May 2016 to May 2019)
- Shetland, Escape Shetland (June 2016 to November 2017)
- Stirling, Escape Rooms Scotland Stirling (March 2017 to December 2018)
- Stonehaven, aMAZEing places (July 2016 to December 2016)