For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 55 bookable games (54/54 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 16 companies with 18 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Locked In North Wales, Abergele LL22 7HA. Four games:
– CSI (2‑6 players) Investigate the death of a DEA agent on an undercover mission.
– Black and White (2‑6 players) Escape the human size chessboard before you completely lose your minds.
– Mad Scientist (2‑6 players) Escape the cell before the mad scientist experiments on you.
– Prisoner of War (2‑6 players) Escape the bunker before the bomb goes off.
Future games: Mad Hatter
|Ultimate Xscape, Aberystwyth SY23 3AB. Two games:
– Spellbound (2‑6 players) Release yourself from being spellbound.
– Room 13 (2‑6 players) Will you be checking in?
|Escape Blackwood, Blackwood NP12 3TW. Three games:
– Zombie Escape (2‑6 players)
– Wizard’s Shop (2‑6 players)
– Crime Scene (2‑6 players)
Past games: Pharaoh’s Curse, Christmas 2018
|City Mazes Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 5DT. Five games:
– Ice Breaker (2‑10 players) Escape from the Titanic!
– Fall-in (4‑10 players) Post apocalyptic time travel with aliens
– Bamboozled (2‑10 players) After playing a mysterious board game you’re somehow tran/sported to a jungle.
– Pirates of the Bay (2‑10 players) An abandoned pirate hut on the cliff has become your trap and its bloodthirsty one-eyed owner will be back soon from hunting.
– Hostage Hotel (2‑10 players) After wandering into a creepy looking hotel, you’ve been taken hostage.
Past games: Twisted Heaven
|Escape Rooms Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 1DY. Five games:
– The Tomb (2‑5 players) Escape from the dark tomb of a Pharaoh.
– Finding Sherlock (2‑5 players) Moriarty has kidnapped Sherlock Holmes. Can you and Watson track him down?
– The Heist (2‑5 players) Break into a museum, evade the laser trap and steal their prized possession.
– Z (2‑6 players) You’ve found a bunker but you have to get it up and running before you’re food…
– Oculus (2‑6 players) Getting into the psyche of the serial killer, Oculus, known for his obsession with eyes…
Future games: Press Start
|Breakout Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 1AD. Five games:
– Classified (2 copies, 2‑5 players) The original version of the spy school final examination.
– Sabotage (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Go deep behind enemy lines and stop the missile strike.
– Cursed Carnival (2‑5 players) Solve the carnival mystery to break the curse before the clock strikes midnight.
– Disturbed (2‑5 players) . Reviews: Discover the fate of your friend…
– Vacancy (2‑5 players) You can check in, but you never check out…
|Adventure Rooms Cardiff, Cardiff CF24 0AD. Three games:
– The Mad Scientist (2‑7 players) You wake up in a mysterious room and have 60 minutes to escape.
– The Black Queen (2‑7 players) Locked inside a dark castle, each clue you find will help you understand the Black Queen and ultimately defeat her.
– Mafia (2‑7 players) Escape before the boss decides how to ‘deal with you’
|Escape Reality Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 1GJ. Six games:
– Jungala (2‑6 players) Complete the game or be trapped forever.
– Enigmista (2‑5 players) Pass the serial killer’s games or become his next victim.
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape the unescapable.
– Misery (2‑5 players) Escape from the kidnapper’s house or find out how far she’ll go to keep you there.
– Fibonacci (2‑6 players). Reviews: Uncover the mystery hidden within the Fibonacci sequence.
– The Heist (2‑6 players) You have been hired by an elite team of renowned con artists to steal a high profile art collection.
|Exitus, Cardiff CF10 2GR. Two games:
– Plague (2‑6 players) End the plague before half the world is dead.
– The Curse of Senutep (2‑8 players) Solve the mystery of the Pharaoh Senutep.
|The Escape Game Carmarthen, Carmarthen SA31 1BS. Two games:
– Depth Charge (2‑6 players)
– Oubliette (2‑6 players) No escape – only death.
Future games: Lunar Base Alpha
|Ultimate Escape, Llandudno LL30 1DW. Two games:
– CSI Murder Mystery (2‑6 players). Reviews: Take on one of the investigator roles and solve the murder.
– Escape from the Future (2‑6 players) Recover from a time machine mishap and escape from the future.
|The Escape Game Llanelli, Llanelli SA15 3YB. Two games:
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) You’ve been wrongfully convicted of murder. Escape while the guards get your paperwork.
– Hostel (2‑6 players)
|The Escape Rooms Newport, Newport NP20 1FZ. Two games:
– Torture Corp (2‑7 players) Things are not always what they seem…
– HOST (2‑6 players) Take on the role of Astro-engineers
|Breakout Broneirion, Broneirion SY17 5DE. Two games:
– Night at the Museum (2‑6 players) Return the artifact before the guard returns.
– Bluebeard’s Curse (2‑6 players) Return the plunder to Davy Jones’ locker.
Past games: Freaky Fairground, Elftown Escapades
|St Davids Escape Room, St Davids SA62 6DE. One game:
– Escape Room (2‑5 players)
|Breakout Live Swansea, Swansea SA1 5LE. Two games:
– Mumbles Bunker (2‑6 players) Escape from the murderer.
– Voyager (2‑6 players) Prove you are human or face eternity stuck on the starship.
|The Escape Game, Swansea SA1 2JG. Three games:
– The Heist (2‑6 players) Steal the priceless painting before the guards arrive.
– Gold Rush (2‑6 players) Find the hidden gold before the Mob arrive.
– Saw (2‑6 players) Live or die, make your choice.
|Tenby’s Great Escape , Tenby SA70 8RJ. Three games:
– Captain’s Treasure Room (2‑6 players) Find all the pieces to the treasure map and escape the ship before Black Bart returns.
– The Wizard’s Lair (2‑6 players) You have one hour to escape before Merlin returns.
– Tenby’s Asylum (2‑6 players) Hsa the doctor returned with some unfinished business?
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Chester, Castle Rock Crafts (November 2018 to April 2019)
- Cwmbran, Zin Zan Escapes (April 2017 to August 2017)
- Merthyr Tydfil, Mystery Room Merthyr (October 2016 to January 2018)
- Swansea, The Lock and Key (April 2016 to August 2016)