For the full UK and Ireland listing, click here.
For those of you interested in stats… There are 94 bookable games (88/81 if you don’t count duplicate games at one/multiple sites). Those games are spread across 21 companies with 28 venues.
Wheelchair accessible – contact the venue for more info.
Deaf friendly – based on a statement by the venue or a deaf player. Contact the venue for more info.
Duplicate game – this game is present at other venues in the UK or overseas, possibly with a different name. Hover over/press and hold for details.
|Keyhunter, Birmingham B5 6NE. Three games:
– The Triads (2‑7 players) Escape from the Triads before you’re killed.
– The Red Curse (2‑7 players). Reviews: Investigate the savage murder in a high class couple’s bedroom.
– The Double Crossing (2‑7 players). Reviews: Your country betrayed you. What are you fighting for?
|Escape Live Birmingham, Birmingham B19 3PS. Four games:
– Dr Wilson’s Office (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Solve the clues to find out who’s threatening the detective.
– Room 13 (2‑6 players) Solve the puzzles to help rescue Amy.
– Time Machine (2‑5 players). Reviews: Help bring the Escape Live staffmember back to the present.
– The Lab (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Isolate toxic gas leak and escape the area.
|Clue HQ Birmingham, Birmingham B3 1AG. Seven games:
– Bunker 38 (2 copies, 2‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape from a nuclear bunker as the oxygen runs out.
– Cell Block C (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape from the top security Cell Block C.
– AI9 (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Destroy the Articifial Intelligence taking over the world, before it destroys us all.
– Captain Riddle’s Forgotten Fortune (2‑6 players). Reviews: Can you finally find the forgotten treasure.
– The Hellevator (2‑6 players) Can your team reach Floor 13 before time runs out?
– The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (2‑5 players) Explore tomb of Cluetankhamun to find the Cluetan crystal.
– Agent Academy (2‑6 players) Two thirty minute experiences – previously bookable separately
|Escape Time, Sutton Coldfield B73 6RG. Three games:
– The Bank Heist (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Do you and your team have what it takes to complete the heist of the century?
– The Chocolate Factory (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Find all the ingredients and fix the machine before the stock runs out.
– Magic School (2‑6 players)
Past games: Sam’s Saloon Bar
|Ex(c)iting Game Birmingham, Birmingham B18 6EW. Two games:
– Project: The Diamond (3‑5 players) Break into the house, evade the guard and locate the diamond
– Broken Time (3‑5 players) Break free of the time loop before you lose your memory and have to start again.
|Escape Hunt Birmingham, Birmingham B4 6SX. Three games:
– Our Finest Hour (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Enter the bunker and find the dangerous V Weapons.
– The Fourth Samurai (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Escape from the Ronin and destroy the mysterious sword.
– Blackbeard’s Treasure (2‑6 players) Grab the loot and escape in 60 minutes or go down with the ship…
Future games: Dr Who: Worlds Collide
|Escape Reality Birmingham, Birmingham B19 3JT. Five games:
– Bank Job (2‑6 players) Locate and steal the diamond before the cameras come back on.
– Enigmista (2‑5 players) Pass the serial killer’s games or become his next victim.
– Iron Kingdom (2‑6 players) Decide which house to support and find the rightful heir to the throne.
– Machina (2‑6 players) Escape before you become part of the AI experiment.
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) Escape the unescapable.
Future games: Legend of the Mummy
|Grand Escape, Birmingham B15 1AU. Two games:
– Quest for the Grail (2‑6 players)
– Mystic Room 1409 (2‑6 players)
|Escape Time, Burton upon Trent DE14 1LD. Two games:
– Sam’s Saloon Bar (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Disarm the bomb, recover the gold and escape before the sheriff returns.
– Prison X (2‑6 players) Follow in the footsteps of the one inmate to escape Prison X.
|Cannock Chase Escape Rooms, Cannock Chase WS15 1PU. One game:
– The Bunker (3‑6 players, 90 minutes) Enter the nuclear bunker and thwart the terrorist plot.
|Escape Live Coventry, Coventry CV1 2HW. Two games:
– Prison Break (2‑6 players) Break out of HMP Standfast.
– Casino Heist (3‑6 players) . Reviews: Break into the casino and steal as many chips as you can.
Future games: Armageddon
|Clue HQ Coventry, Coventry CV1 3LN. Five games:
– Detonation (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Can you escape from Danny Badd without being blown up?
– Sacrifice (2‑6 players) Compete against your friends to make the ultimate sacrifice.
– Dungeon of Doom (2‑6 players) Free your wrongfully imprisoned friend from the dungeon and escape together.
– The Experiments (3‑8 players) Escape from Dr Psik’s experiments.
– CSI: The Panic Room (2‑6 players) Investigate a murder and identify the perpetrator from the 500 suspects.
|Escape Reality Coventry, Coventry CV1 1NG. Eight games:
– Jungala (2‑6 players) Complete the game or be trapped forever.
– Alcatraz (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Escape the unescapable.
– The Heist (2‑6 players) You have been hired by an elite team of renowned con artists to steal a high profile art collection.
– Murder in Whitechapel (2‑6 players) Find and capture the serial killer before someone else goes missing.
– Scarlett (2‑6 players) Enter the house, identify the demon possesing the doll and rid it of this evil.
– The Asylum (2‑6 players) Can you escape from the asylum before the spirits of the patients that remain here capture you?
– Down the Rabbit Hole (2‑6 players) One moment you were at a party, the next you were transported to another world. Escape, sane and unscarred!
– Tortuga Pirates (2‑6 players) Escape the brig and find Derdrake’s treasure on Tortuga Island.
|Experimental Escapes, Leamington Spa CV32 4RQ. Two games:
– The Machine (2‑6 players). Reviews: Can you determine what went wrong with the experiement?
– Diamond Duel (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Locate and steal the diamond before your twin brother inherits the fortune.
|Escape Leamington Spa, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN. Three games:
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑5 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Contagion (2‑5 players) Find the antidote and escape the lab before it’s destroyed.
– Prohibition (4‑8 players) Shut down Al Capone’s drinking den.
|Clue HQ Malvern, Malvern WR14 1BU. Four games:
– Bunker 38 (2‑6 players) Escape from a nuclear bunker as the oxygen runs out.
– Cell Block C (2‑6 players) Escape from the top security Cell Block C.
– The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (2‑6 players) Explore tomb of Cluetankhamun to find the Cluetan crystal.
– AI9 (2‑6 players) Destroy the Articifial Intelligence taking over the world, before it destroys us all.
|Black Hawk Laser, Oswestry SY11 4AS. One game:
– The Temptress Diamond Mine (2‑6 players) Enter the mine, unlock the secrets and capture the diamond.
|UK Escape Experience, Redditch B97 6DE. Two games:
– Tomb Challenge (2‑7 players) Escape the tomb before you’re trapped forever by the sand.
– Space Challenge (2‑7 players)
|Immersive Events, Shrewsbury SY1 2HP. One game:
– The Hole (2‑4 players) Do what no other prisoner has done – escape The Hole.
|Adventure Vault, Shrewsbury SY1 1DQ. Two games:
– The Scandal (2‑6 players) Enter the detectives office and figure out what really did happen to Lady Talbot and the missing diamond.
– The Beginning (2‑6 players) Escape the castle dungeon, complete the ritual and unleash the ancient plague Chimera upon your enemies.
|Escape Nation, Stafford ST16 2LG. One game:
– The Citadel (2‑6 players) The AI has malfunctioned, the power has shut down. Will you be trapped on board forever?
Future games: Incognito’s Secret Lair
|STOKE ON TRENT
|The Escape Room Stoke, Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5 1PT. Five games:
– Prison Break (2‑6 players) Escape from your cell before the prison guards return.
– Crime Scene: The Homicide Unit (2‑6 players) Gather evidence and escape a murderer’s trap.
– Safari Jungle (2‑6 players). Reviews: Follow a treasure map to find untold wealth.
– Sherlock Holmes: The Scarlet Case (2‑6 players) Help Sherlock Holmes solve a murder mystery.
– Spy Mission: Knight Order (2‑6 players) . Reviews: Infiltrate a rogue agency’s safehouse and uncover the conspiracy against you.
|Escape Stoke, Stoke on Trent ST1 1DB. Six games:
– Da Vinci (2 copies, 2‑6 players) Break the codes, follow the clues and recover the holy grail.
– Area 51 (2‑6 players) Uncover the incident that’s been hidden away in a basement and determine whether or not it’s a conspiracy.
– Witchcraft and Wizardry (2‑6 players) Is it a test or is there something more sinister at work?
– Escape the Seven Seas (2‑6 players) Set the treasure free!
– Casino Heist (2‑6 players) Break into the casino and steal as many chips as you can.
– Taken (2‑5 players) Rescue the hostages and escape from the serial killer’s grasp.
|Escape Live Stratford-upon-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6LE. Two games:
– Chalice of Champions (2‑6 players) Find the artefact powerful enough to break the curse.
– Shakespeare’s Script (2‑6 players) Find the script and save the opening night.
|Xscape Now, Telford TF1 5JD. Four games:
– Baker Street Mystery (2‑6 players) Bring the Baker Street Five to justice.
– Red Planet Panic (2‑6 players) After a huge meteor storm, you are left trapped on Mars – repair your ship before it’s too late.
– Houdini’s Mysterium (2‑6 players) Summon the spirit of Houdini to aid your escape.
– The Bank Job (2‑8 players) When it comes to robbing banks, John E. Cash is the man.
Past games: Xmas Xscapades
|Clockwork Escapes, Wolverhampton WV1 4HZ. Three games:
– Alleyway (2‑6 players). Reviews: One body. One killer. One hour to solve the case.
– Where there’s a will… (2‑6 players) Help to prevent Grannie’s scheming nephew claiming all her assets.
– Starpoint Alpha (2‑6 players). Reviews: You are the station’s last hope.
Past games: The Nolan Exhibit
|007 Escape Rooms, Wolverhampton WV1 4LG. One game:
– Pussy Galore’s Flight School (2‑6 players)
|CYBER Q Escape Rooms, Worcester WR1 2RS. Four games:
– Mysterious Castle (2‑6 players) Stop the bloody countess before sunset
– Operation Deluge (2‑6 players) Stop Noah from blowing up the biggest dams in the world.
– Alice in Wonderland (2‑6 players) Alice is missing. Follow her into Wonderland to find out what happened.
– Crazy Scientist II: Project BIOWolf (2‑6 players) Investigate a top secret project to create super soldiers.
Past games: Demon Barber, Crazy Scientist
The following venues are announced but not yet available:
- Birmingham: Escape Brum
- Hereford: Escape Room Hereford
- Nuneaton: House of Escapes
- Telford: Escape Out
- Alton Towers, Operation Lockdown (October 2015 to November 2015)
- Birmingham, Panic! (June 2015 to September 2015)
- Burton, Adventure Farm (July 2018 to September 2018)
- Coventry, Mapcar Exit Coventry (February 2017 to February 2018)
- Nuneaton, Escapism (June 2015 to July 2016)
- Rugby, Get Out Alive (April 2018 to October 2018)
- Stourbridge, Key Quest (July 2016 to May 2018)
- Stratford-upon-Avon, Escape Live Resorts World (November 2018 to December 2018)
- Wolverhampton, Room Release (November 2017 to October 2018)