Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
This site is always on the look-out for new games or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- East of England
- The Cabin is opening at Escape Colchester
- The Heist is opening at Locked In Escape Room
- The first mid-Wales game is due to open this month. Breakout Broneirion will start with two games and proceeds go to the Girl Guides – sounds great!
- South West England
- Vinny’s Lair is opening at Housetrap
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Escape Reality Leeds are running an escape room marathon competition – 7 games in 7 hours for a team of four at £90 per person. Seems quite a niche idea – people who are willing to play seven in one day, live near enough to Leeds to visit and haven’t played any there yet.
- East Midlands
- Escape the Room have closed their original game and replaced with Curse of the Pharaohs.
- North West England
- The Escape Hotel are hosting their monthly escape hotel weekend which sees the addition of Room 304.
- South East England
- Blog posts
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Lock Us Up
- The Disco Messiah
- Escape Reviewers
- Escape the Review
- The “Great” Escapees
- Escape Room Tourism
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!