Welcome to your weekly fix of UK and Irish escape room news covering everything that this site has discovered in the last seven days!
Exit Games is always on the look-out for new rooms or venues that are opening, references in the media or anything else that might be of interest to the readers, so please do send an email if you spot anything of interest. That applies to owners too – feel free to send me your news for inclusion here. Don’t be shy!
On to the news
- North West England
- Clue HQ Blackpool opened a second venue last week, right on the promenade. Their first game is the Clue HQ stalwart, Bunker 38, with Cell Block C and AI9 following in due course.
- Imperial War Museums opened Damage Control, a thirty minute game aimed at families visiting the museum.
- West Midlands
- Clue HQ Malvern recently opened two new games, The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun and AI9.
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Clue HQ Harrogate opened their doors last week. The first game on offer is Cell Block C with The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun due to follow in a couple of weeks.
- South East England
- South West England
- Clue HQ Somerton are set to become the most remote of the Clue HQ branches. Testing is underway with bookings launching in a couple of weeks for their first game, Detonation.
- Blog posts
- Geeks in Wales
- Lock Us Up
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Escape the Review
- Escaping Rooms
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- The Disco Messiah
- Completely Clueless
That’s all I’m aware of. If any of the above is incorrect or if you’re aware of other news, significant discounts or competitions, then let me know via email or in the comments below and I’ll include updates in the next edition.
Thanks for reading!